How to do when have conjunctivitis
- Should see a doctor for diagnosis and treatment
- Should rest the eyes and take a sick leave until get well in order to reduce the outbreak of disease to others.
- If there are tears, use the cloth to clean the tears and should not use the same cloth to clean the tears.
- Do not share personal items with others to reduce the spread of conjunctivitis.
- Use medication and eye drops as recommended by doctors. Do not rub your eyes.
- If the symptoms do not improve or become worse, should go back to the doctor for further treatment …